Saturday 16 August 2014

The Model Diet - Qnola

Pin It Now!
As mentioned in my SBC workout post, I promised to tell you all more about the Qnola that was given at the end of the workout session.

Photograph by Danielle Copperman
Quinoa Granola (Qnola) is a healthy alternative to your typical Granola breakfast. Granola is packed with sugar, additives, processed dried fruit and many more unwanted extras. I know it's yummy, I was heartbroken too when I discovered this originally thinking of addictive Granola as a healthy breakfast. But unless you read the ingredients and understand what is good and bad you wouldn't have a clue how you are honestly fuelling your body, you know what they say, if you can't say it don't eat it! I am definitely someone guilty of overindulgence with Granola, there is actually quite a few good organic and gluten free brands on the market that I would look at investing in if you can't resist your fix, but now Qnola is on the market I am a Qnola convert. I never missed my normal Granola breakfast at all when I had Qnola in my cupboard. This really is the ultimate no-nasties breakfast, combine it with nut milk or add it to natural yogurt with some fruit to experience something mouthwateringly special... I tried both combinations and couldn't get enough.

Breakfast snap before my first mouthful!

Qnola is rich in antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins and minerals and free from gluten, grains, refined sugar and dairy but is packed with texture and nutty flavour with many superfood ingredients including chia seeds, coconut, goji berries, organic sunflower seeds, almonds and pumpkin seeds. There is also a number of added goodness ingredients in each flavour like beetroot powder, cacao, cinnamon, ginger and agave... healthy never tasted so good! 

Danielle Copperman

We all have the beautiful Danielle Copperman to thank for this heavenly natural, unprocessed creation. Danielle is a qualified nutritionist and model, so if there is anyone who is going to get us that Victoria Secret body it is this woman. If you want to find out more about Qnola you can check out her post about the breakfast that will change your lifestyle over on her blog here.

I also nabbed a few photographs from Danielle's instagram, which I recommend for more healthy meal ideas!


Photography by Danielle Copperman

You can grab your Qnola from The Detox Kitchen at their Kingly Street Deli in London, but it has caused quite the stir.. so if you can get your hands on some you are in luck! They do re-stock the range, so all is not lost. Danielle is also going to be selling Qnola online so everyone no matter where you are can experience this beautiful breakfast...

Glorious. 

No comments :

Post a Comment